3 bedroom terraced house for saleWelbeck Road, Chesterfield
- No Chain
- Ideal Starter Home. Would Also Suit Investor
- Sought After Location
- Easy Level Access to the Centre of Bolsover
- Close to Local Schools and Amenities
- Generously Proportioned Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two / Three Bedrooms - Occasional Attic Bedroom
- Feature Fireplace with Solid Fuel Burner
- Enclosed Rear Garden - Potential off Road Parking
*NO CHAIN* POTENTIAL OFF ROAD PARKING* Enjoying a most sought after location with easy level access to the centre of Bolsover, close to local schools, doctors and transport links this deceptively spacious two / three bedroomed mid property presents an ideal opportunity for the first time buyer / investor. The generously proportioned accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises lounge with feature fireplace housing a solid fuel burner, comprehensive fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with free standing roll top bath to the first floor with a third occasional double attic bedroom located on the second floor. The property benefits from a combi boiler serving the gas central heating system and UPVC double glazing throughout. Outside sees a compact forecourt garden to the front and enclosed rear garden with lawn and decked area leading to access to a service road over which is situated a good sized secure brick built unit with roller door ideal for storage.
Kitchen - 4.022 x 4.866 (13'2" x 15'11") - Having plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer and space for a range cooker. A door leads to the rear entrance porch.
Lounge - 4.035 x 3.449 (13'2" x 11'3") - Having a feature brick fireplace housing a solid fuel burner. A door leads through to the inner hall.
Bedroom One - 3.672 x 3.483 (12'0" x 11'5") - Front facing.
Bedroom Two - 2.267 x 2.782 (7'5" x 9'1") - Rear facing.
Bathroom - Having a three piece suite in white comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and free standing roll top bath. Benefiting from a chrome ladder style towel radiator.
Attic Room - 3.592 x 5.626 (11'9" x 18'5") - An occasional room having two Velux windows.
Front - To the front is a compact forecourt garden.
Rear - Sees an enclosed rear garden having a decked area and lawn benefiting from a water point and lighting. There is access to a service road over which is situated a good sized secure brick built unit with roller door ideal for storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53338563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27690169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.