3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Street, Cudworth, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Close to amenties
- Viewing recommended
- CALL US NOW!
STOP! This one will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers, from FIRST TIME BUYERS to GROWING FAMILIES! Give us a call today, lets get your viewing arranged now!
STOP! This one will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers, from FIRST TIME BUYERS to GROWING FAMILIES! Give us a call today, lets get your viewing arranged now! This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Lounge 15' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.85m max x 3.94m max )
With a dado rail to half height, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen 15' 11" max x 10' 4" ( 4.85m max x 3.15m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak effect, coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, extractor canopy, gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash back, radiator and a rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 10' 8" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.12m max x 3.25m to wardrobe fronts )
With coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 5' 5" x 13' ( 1.65m x 3.96m )
There is coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.08m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear is a garden with lawn and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53338938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.