5 bedroom barn conversion for saleMain Street, Thornton Curtis, Ulceby, North Lincolnshire
- Substantial Grade II Listed barn with high quality accommodation throughout
- Main barn has 2 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Guest Wing has living kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom
- Lawned gardens, substantial car port and a range of outbuildings
Approached via a sweeping driveway, The Barn has been converted by the current owner to an extremely high standard throughout and created a superb lifestyle opportunity for the modern family. The property itself offers an excellent degree of versatility along with the benefit of a self-contained guest wing/annexe of which would accommodate family members, either being teenagers or parents.
Additionally, an attached range of open fronted outbuildings, stables and open fronted four car garage with potential for conversion to create further accommodation, if desired. The grounds themselves are laid to lawn with a natural clay lined pond.
The accommodation itself is sympathetically restored offering much appeal and having a desirable blend of contemporary feel, yet with traditional features and comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom and utility, with the heart of the home being the cottage style kitchen leading through to the main living area and then onto the sitting room with feature fireplace.
To the first floor there is a breath-taking open landing with contemporary oak and glazed balustrading leading off to three bedrooms, with en-suite bathroom to the master and being finished with a family bathroom, and original granary staircase leading to a studio which could create a bedroom if required.
The guest wing/annexe, although incorporated within the main building, has its own entrance hallway, utility and open plan lounge/dining kitchen with a staircase leading to the first floor which accommodates two double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
In addition to the outbuildings mentioned above, there is a range of open fronted cart sheds and a brick store providing further development potential.
This property must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated and comes with the agent's highest of recommendations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN150155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.