4 bedroom detached house for saleByron Avenue, Dereham
Sold by Us
- Offers in Excess of £280,000
- Detached house located on a popular development
- 4 bedrooms off landing; en-suite to master
- 14'11 max kitchen/diner plus separate dining room
- 19'6 bay fronted living room
- Downstairs WC, first floor bathroom & en-suite to master bedroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- 46'8 landscaped rear garden
- Integral garage with up & over door, power & light
- Within easy reach of the A47 & Dereham town centre
SUMMARY Detached house backing on to woodland with an integral garage plus off road parking. This spacious property comprises a generous kitchen/diner, separate dining room plus conservatory and bay fronted living room while upstairs are 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite to master.
OUTSIDE Front: Accessed over a shared drive, the brick weave drive leads to the property's garage plus a further shingled parking area provides off road parking.
Rear: The landscaped rear garden measures approximately 46'8, with numerous patio areas and attractive flower beds plus garden shed. Steps lead up to a part of the garden plus there is a 'secret garden' feel to one of the patio areas. Enjoying woodland views to the rear.
DIRECTIONS Leave Dereham on Swaffham Road, turn right into Sandy Lane and take the left hand turning into Wordsworth Drive where Byron Avenue can be found on the right hand side. Follow the road round to the right at the 'T' junction, turn right here and the property is the penultimate property on the left.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53340522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.