2 bedroom flat for saleColby Road Crystal Palace SE19
- Detached Victorian Building
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Opposite Gipsy Hill Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
*GUIDE PRICE £350,000- £375,000*
Located directly opposite from Gipsy Hill Station is this beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat situated in a detached Victorian building ideal for commuters and first time buyers!
Lovingly cared and designed by the current owners the property oozes charm throughout and comprises large main double bedroom flooded with natural light with an abundance of storage space, lovely living room at the rear of the building followed by a separate family kitchen, well presented second bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Additional features include gas central heating, double glazing and street parking.
Colby Road is extremely well located to Gipsy Hill Station servicing direct links into London Victoria & London Bridge frequently. The ever popular Crystal Palace Triangle is only up the road with a vast array on independently owned shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities for you enjoyment as well as Crystal Palace Park. Crystal Palace Station is also within reach and has great links into Central London via The Overground.
Lease Length 92 Years Service Charge N/A Ground Rent: £75pa Energy Efficiency Rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P214671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.