4 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Bay fronted Victorian villa
- Sought after residential location
- Stunning master/guest suite
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Planning permission for further extension
- 50' garden (approx.)
- Permit parking
An attractive four double bedroom Victorian bay fronted villa in a sought after residential road just a short walk from the Great Park and Windsor town centre with its array of shops, restaurants & bars and rail connections to London. The property, which has been the subject of some refurbishment/remodelling resulting in a fabulous double loft conversion creating a master/guest suite and further bedroom has planning in place until 28th April 2019 for a single storey & side return extension. Further features include an approx. 50' garden and high ceilings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53344002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hardings, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.