4 bedroom detached house for saleMarchant Way, Churwell, Leeds
- Ideal Family home available with vacant posession
- Four bedroom accommodation. En-suite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Spacious lounge and separate dining/sitting room
- Kitchen and utility area. Guest w/c to ground floor
- Lawned garden to the rear. Convenient for Leeds Ring Road
- Viewing highly recommended
An ideal family home available with vacant posession and having PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge with PVCu French doors providing access onto the rear garden, separate dining / sitting room, kitchen fitted with a range of modern units and separate utility area. There is a guest w/c to the ground floor fitted with a two piece white suite. A first floor landing provides access to four bedrooms, all having fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom has en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is a family bathroom to the first floor fitted with a three piece white suite.
Externally there is a lawned garden to the front and side of the property. A driveway provides ample off road parking and access to a single inbuilt garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this property is convenient for access onto Leeds Ring Road. A range of local amenities are available within Churwell. Further shopping and leisure amenities can be found at both Morley Town Centre and The White Rose Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53345421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR170257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.