2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 16, Gargrave House, West Street, Skipton, BD23
- Ground floor spacious two bedroom aparment
- Excellent communal grounds
- Enviable location close to local amenities
- Well-appointed bathroom and an additional en-suite
- Allocated parking for two cars
A delightful two bedroom ground floor apartment in an excellent location looking across open countryside with a private patio. No onward chain.
16 Gargrave House is an exceptionally well-appointed two bedroom ground floor apartment, part of the magnificent Gargrave House development of one and two bedroom apartments, both within the original house and within the newly constructed wing alongside.
Set in stunning landscaped five acre grounds, Gargrave House is a superb place to live, the emphasis being on style and quality both inside and out. This two bedroom apartment has been the subject of considerable extra expenditure since new, including a re-modelled kitchen and fitted bedroom/study furniture of considerable quality.
Gargrave is a popular residential village, set approximately four miles north-west of Skipton. The village is one of Craven's few level areas, so that the High Street shops and other amenities are all within a level walking distance of Gargrave House. Facilities include a well patronised tennis and croquet club, a thriving women’s institute, many events including a community library at the village hall, as well as three popular public houses, Indian restaurant and two tea rooms. There are many beautiful walks both along the canal towpath and the banks of the River Aire, rendering Gargrave one of the area’s most popular places in which to live.
On entering Gargrave from Skipton, proceed to the village centre and turn right onto West Street (immediately before the Dalesman Cafe). Follow West Street past the village hall on the right and then carry straight on over the canal bridge and again straight on onto Markhouse Lane. Gargrave House will then be found on the left hand side. Apartment 16 can be located to the rear of Gargrave House itself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53345805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.