Farm land for saleHale Oak Road, Weald, TN14
- Outdoor Activity Centre
- 29 Acres (to be verified)
- Numerous Existing Buildings
- Zip Wire Tower
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Apply Sevenoaks
* OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CENTRE
* ACCOMMODATION AND TOURIST ACCOMMODATION
* GREEN BELT
* 29 ACRES/11.75 HECTARES (TO BE VERIFIED)
* WOODLAND, OPEN GRASSLANDS AND LAKE
* NUMEROUS EXISTING BUILDINGS INCLUDING INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
* ZIP WIRE TOWER
* GRADE II LISTED FARMHOUSE
* PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
* APPLY SEVENOAKS
Inserted Paragraph - A rare opportunity to purchase an Outdoor Activity Centre with accommodation found in a glorious setting in the heart of green belt, on the edge of the picturesque and popular village of Weald only five miles from Sevenoaks, with its fast train links to London and easy access to the M25 motorway.
This now closed down Activity Centre is found in approximately 29 acres/11.75 hectares (to be verified) of land incorporating woodland, open grasslands and lake. It has numerous existing buildings which provide internal activity space and accommodation including an indoor swimming pool complex. There is also a zip wire tower.
We have been advised by Sevenoaks District Council Planning Department that the existing lawful use seems to fall between an Outdoor Activity Centre with accommodation and tourist accommodation and as such has a variety of possibilities for its future use.
As well as the accommodation on site, there is a Grade II listed farmhouse which also provides residential usage.
Many of the buildings and the zip wire tower will require some updating and refurbishment. Direct access to the property is provided from Hale Oak Road to existing parking for numerous vehicles.
The site is currently vacant and is offered for sale with its existing usage and not with a subject to planning option.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 The agent has not tested any apparatus, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53347255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26130918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Estate Agents, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.