3 bedroom detached house for saleGrosvenor Gardens, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Highly sought after area
- Viewing essential
MODERN, FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO TOWN, BARNSLEY HOSPITAL AND M1 NETWORK! DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!
MODERN, FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO TOWN, BARNSLEY HOSPITAL AND M1 NETWORK! We're anticipating a lot of early interest in this great opportunity, so call WILLIAM H BROWN now and register your interest, don't miss out! Guide price £200,000 - £210,000.
With a spindled staircase, a built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler, radiator, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, side facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 5" x 15' 2" ( 3.17m x 4.62m )
Having wooden flooring, rear facing double glazed French style doors and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 14' 11" + recess ( 2.64m x 4.55m + recess )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces with matching splash backs, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, one and a half bowl sink, front and side facing double glazed windows and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window, loft access and two built in cupboards.
Bedroom One 13' 11" to recess x 8' 1" ( 4.24m to recess x 2.46m )
With a front & side facing double glazed windows and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 14' 6" ( 2.46m x 4.42m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.01m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower and screen set over, there are tiled splash back, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is off street parking and to the rear is a much larger than expected enclosed garden with a lawn and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53353308.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.