3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGeddesmill, Raitloan, Geddes, Nairn, IV12 5SB
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Dual fired, oil and multi fuel central heating
- Garage, workshop and shed included
- Large well maintained mature garden grounds
- Burn with pathway alongside running along boundary of garden
- Two self-catering lodges with 4 star Scottish Tourist Board rating
- Holiday let business opportunity
- Large driveway with space for multiple vehicles
- Only 16 miles from the Highland capital of Inverness
A rare opportunity to purchase a large three bedroom detached property in a tranquil rural location in the Highlands of Scotland with well maintained mature garden grounds and two self catering lodges providing a business opportunity for self catering accommodation which has 4 star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. The lodges have a dedicated website www.geddesmill.co.uk.
The property is approximately 3 miles from the Village of Cawdor which has an excellent Primary School, village shop and Tavern. Raitloan is approximately four miles from the seaside town of Nairn which has beautiful beaches, a harbour, sailing club, swimming pool, sports centre and two championship golf courses. It also has a variety of shops and supermarkets, a community and art centre, museum, hospital and police station. The town boasts numerous hotels, cafes and restaurants. Dalcross Airport is approximately 11 miles away and offers both national and international flights. The Highland Capital of Inverness is approximately 16 miles away and has an extensive range of retail, leisure and business facilities.
Accommodation: Porch, lounge, diningroom, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The two timber self caterings lodges are within the grounds of Geddes Mill and were built in 1987 and 1989. They are in a secluded position within the grounds of the property and both have a verandah and ample parking.
Offers over £425,000 are invited to include the whole contents of the Lodges and forward bookings.
Business Accounts are available for perusal for parties having noted interest through their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper Macleod, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.