2 bedroom maisonette for saleButts Hill Road, Woodley, Reading
- Two bedrooms
- Walking distance of Woodley shopping precinct
- Bus routes nearby
- Garage and off road parking
- Private front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Schools within walking distance
- Lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
Wentworth Estate Agents have the pleasure to offer to the market a well maintained TWO BEDROOM QUAD style maisonette which gives the new owners the benefit of accommodation on two floors with a private front and rear garden. A quad home which is a house attached on 2 consecutive sides each one with private and direct entrance via their front garden.
Situated in a prime location giving easy access to shops buses and schools and for the commuter the A4, A329M , M4 and A329 are all within a 10 minute drive. Reading town centre is approx 4 miles away and can be accessed by a 20 minute bus trip.
Woodley shopping precinct caters for most needs as it has a great range of shops, banks, restaurants and holds many market days.
Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance porch, Lounge/dining room and kitchen.
First floor accommodation comprises two bedrooms, bathroom, good size landing with storage cupboard, separate airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and loft access.
The school catchments are Willow bank primary and Waingels college secondary school.
Further benefits include a garage, private front and rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
EPC rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53359527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27692823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.