4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHitchin Road, Hitchin, SG5
- Most Impressive Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Far Reaching Countryside Views
- Most Impressive Spacious Open-Plan living Areas
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Superb En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Family Bathroom Suite
- Cloakroom, Utility Room, & Boot Room
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Large Driveway Providing Off-Street Parking
- Contact Isabelle Estates to View Today!
Isabelle Estates are delighted to offer for sale this most impressive extended four bedroom semi-detached family home with far reaching views.
Located on the outskirts of Stotfold and within easy walking distance to Fairfield Park lower School, the spacious ground floor accommodation comprises an inviting entrance hall, large open-plan sitting room with feature fireplace and high quality solid oak flooring throughout, a formal dining space plus a huge reception room with plenty of windows providing an abundance of natural light, flowing through to a lovely breakfast area which enjoys tremendous views onto the garden and the fields beyond, the shaker style fitted kitchen is spacious and well-appointed and includes space for a range style oven and American style fridge/freezer.
Upstairs there is a split level half landing leading to a double bedroom to the front aspect with built in wardrobes and superbly fitted en-suite shower room, then a further bedroom with sloping ceilings and several skylights, followed by another beautifully presented double bedroom again with feature fireplace and built-in wardrobes fitted in the recesses either side of the chimney breast. Bedroom four is an amazing space, large, bright and airy with high vaulted ceilings and due to being located at the rear of the property benefiting from those incredible views through the french windows and Juliette balcony, the fully tiled family bathroom is nicely finished to include a full size panel enclosed bath with shower over, concealed cistern and vanity unit storage with hand wash basin inset and large mirror, a linen cupboard houses the hot water cylinder.
Other noteworthy features include double glazed windows throughout, ground floor cloakroom, large storage cupboard under stairs and a very practical utility room with rear lobby/boot room.
Outside the attractive rear garden is plentiful with a gate providing direct access onto the adjacent fields and the countryside views are somewhat special by offering a degree of exclusivity. The rear garden also boasts a large patio, an outbuilding, a shed, two mature trees and a side gate to the front of the property. A large block-paved driveway provides off-road parking for numerous vehicles.
Overall this wonderful property has it all – ‘the wow factor’. There is lots of space and the ground floor is especially great for large gatherings and the house has been lovingly maintained by the same family for well over a decade.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Isabelle Estates today!
Energy Efficiency Rating: Band E (50)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 140124S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Isabelle Estates Ltd, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.