3 bedroom terraced house for saleStables Street, Derby
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain
- Close To City Centre
NO CHAIN A well-presented three bedroom mid terrace in a popular location close to Derby City and the Ashbourne Road area offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor and viewing is highly advised.
A well-presented three bedroom mid terrace in a popular location close to Derby City and the Ashbourne Road area offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor and in brief comprises of a lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, modern ground floor shower room and three first floor bedrooms, outside can be found a low maintenance garden area. Internal viewing comes highly advised.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' into chimney breast plus entry ( 3.40m x 3.35m into chimney breast plus entry )
into chimney breast plus entry to the dining room
Having entrance door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, coving to the ceiling and understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 11' into chimney breast ( 3.38m x 3.35m into chimney breast )
Having wooden double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring and door giving access to stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 1" ( 3.05m x 1.85m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cooker point, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wooden double glazed window to the side elevation and door giving access to the garden.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, radiator and wooden double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' into chimney breast x 11' 3" ( 3.35m into chimney breast x 3.43m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" into chimney breast x 11' 1" ( 2.54m into chimney breast x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" max x 10' ( 2.11m max x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and cupboard housing the gas central boiler (The boiler was fitted in January 2018).
To the rear of the property is a terraced style garden with a side access gate leading to the shared passage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53361177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.