3 bedroom mews house for saleRIXTON GROVE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 4PU
Offers in Excess of
- IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOMED MODERN MEWS 'BARRATT' PROPERTY
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY * GROUND FLOOR WC * SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - OPEN TO THE DINING AREA
- LANDING * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM * THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES * GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- READY TO WALK INTO * WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * MODERN CONSUMER UNIT
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES, GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES & EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
- NO CHAIN - SITUATED IN A LOVELY RESIDENTIAL CUL DE SAC LOCATION
IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOMED MODERN MEWS 'BARRATT' PROPERTY, IN A LOVELY RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL TRANSPORT ROUTES, AMENITIES & GOOD SCHOOLS. THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME IS READY TO WALK INTO & OFFERS SPACIOUS ROOMS, MODERN DECOR, NO ONWARD CHAIN, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53362163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.