3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlake Close, NOTTINGHAM
- ***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000***
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- TWO BATHROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000***A three bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular area of Nottingham. Briefly the property comprises of a kitchen/diner, open plan lounge, giving access to the rear garden, three generous sized bedrooms and an en-suite off the master bedroom.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular area of Nottingham. Briefly the property comprises of a kitchen/diner with breakfast bar, open plan lounge, giving access to the rear garden, with three generous sized bedrooms and an en-suite off the master. With such good access to local amenities and local transport, this property is not one to be missed.
Double glazed door leading in from front aspect, access to downstairs WC.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator. Low level WC and vanity sink unit.
Lounge 12' 9" x 19' 11" ( 3.89m x 6.07m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces over, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, integrated electric hob with cooker hood over. Part tiling to walls, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard. Double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access from ground floor, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler, access to insulated loft. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes.
Shower cubical, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceiling mounted extractor fan, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" Max ( 3.66m x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Comprising of a paneled bath with mixer taps and electric shower and attachment over, wash hand basin, low level WC, full tiling to walls, ceiling mounted extractor fan, wall mounted radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
To the rear of the property is a patio area with steps leading down to a lawned garden, secure garden shed with power and lighting, enclosed fencing surround. To the front of the property is a lawned area and a driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53363763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.