2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortersbridge Mews, Central Romsey, Hampshire
- Perfectly positioned within the heart of Romsey Town centre
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Offering a stylish interior with state of the art features
- Two double bedrooms
- Two ensuite bathroom rooms with 'Porcelanosa' suite and tiles
- Stunning 'Herbert Williams' designed kitchen/dining room with french doors opening out to the garden
- Off road parking for two cars
- Due for completion April 2018
A truly stunning home positioned within the heart of central Romsey as part of the Portersbridge Mews development, currently being redeveloped to an exceptionally high standard and due for completion in April 2018. The accommodation offers two double bedrooms, two luxury 'Porcelanosa' designed bathrooms, large sitting room, 'Herbert Williams' designed kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, parking for two cars and garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53364852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8627271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henshaw Fox , Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.