5 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Lane, Sprotbrough, DONCASTER
- Five Bedroom Detached Stone House
- Formally Three Contained Cottages
- Electric Secure Gates and Secure Surround
- Stunning Crop Field Views
This fabulous stone property, formally three contained cottages, is located in the popular area of Sprotbrough. The property has character and charm and benefits from gardens surrounding the property and stunning views of cropped fields.
A side facing front door with an outside light takes you into the hallway.
Entrance Hall 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, period feature beams and laminate flooring. Access to the snug and downstairs WC.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a hand wash basin with splash back tiling and a low flush wc.
Snug Room 16' 5" max x 15' 1" ( 5.00m max x 4.60m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, two radiators, wooden beams throughout and a decorative fire place with multi fuel log burner .Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 20' 6" plus hallway recess ( 3.61m x 6.25m plus hallway recess )
Has two rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with an extensive range of solid oak wall and base units with granite work surfaces over housing the sink and drainer. There is an oak effect extractor fan with downlights over the corner intergrated hob, electric oven and hob, intergrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is decorative style beams throughout. laminate flooring with under flooring heating. Access to the rear garden and inner hallway which leads to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 10' 2" max ( 2.49m x 3.10m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with wall and base units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for a freestanding fridge and storage cupboard concealing the boiler. There is a radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 27' 1" ( 4.60m max x 8.26m )
The main entertainment room with stunning field views. There is two front facing double glazed windows, wooden beams throughout and two radiators. The focal point of the room is a decorative stone effect multi fuel burner. Access to the first floor landing.
Study 13' 11" max x 15' 2" inc staircase ( 4.24m max x 4.62m inc staircase )
Has two side facing and a front facing double glazed window and radiator. There is a second staircase which leads to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 28' 6" ( 3.63m x 8.69m )
A fantastic size entertaining room with beam style ceiling. With three rear facing double glazed window providing ample lighting and two radiators. Access to the lounge, study and conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.38m )
With front, side and rear facing double glazed windows overlooking the lawned gardens. There is a stone effect wall into the conservatory. Access to the rear garden through side facing french doors.
First Floor Landing
Has a radiator. Access to the five bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 15' 7" into fitted wardrobes ( 4.60m x 4.75m into fitted wardrobes )
With front facing double glazed window overlooking the fabulous vast cropped fields, radiator and fitted full length pine wardrobes. Access to the en-suite.
Has a front and side facing double glazed window. Fitted with power shower, WC, bidet, wash hand basin into vanity unit, bath with tiled surround.
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 12' ( 3.28m x 3.66m )
With rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 18' 6" ( 3.63m max x 5.64m )
Has a rear and side facing double glazed windows. There is beams to the ceiling.
Bedroom Five 14' 2" x 9' ( 4.32m x 2.74m )
Accessed through the staircase leading from the study. There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator. Access to the loft.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, bidet, low flush WC, power shower and bath. There is tiling to the walls and floor. Access to the loft.
The property is accessed via electric wrought iron gates providing additional security. To the side of the property there is access to the secure extensive driveway. To the side and rear of the property there is a patio area which is fantastic for entertaining. There is a lawned gardens to the front, side and rear.
Stone Double Garage 20' x 16' 11" ( 6.10m x 5.16m )
There is remote electric door and side facing single glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53364876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.