1 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Court, Royal Seabathing, Westbrook
- Lovely duplex apartment
- Close to Beaches, bus routes and train station
- Situated over two floors with double bedroom
- Open plan living with modern fitted kitchen
- Gated private development with 24 Hour security
Xpertagents are offering this superb duplex apartment located within the historic Royal Seabathing development. This private gated community features quiet communal court yards. Three private walkways from the development provide access to the promenade then onto Westbrook Bay beach, which offers a safe blue flag environment for your enjoyment. * Gated Development with 24 hour security. * Double bedroom * Open plan lounge / Modern fitted Kitchen * Integrated appliances * Walking distance of Beach and Train station * Close to bus routes, shops & amenities
Situated over two floors the accommodation comprises; Entrance hall with staircase leading to the main bedroom, under stairs storage cupboard, doors leading to an open aspect Lounge / diner / modern kitchen with integrated appliances Also located off of the entrance hall is the bathroom which is fitted with a modern bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating and modern decor throughout.
To arrange viewing please call xpertagents on 01843 808088.
Secure gated entry
Lounge / Open aspect Kitchen
Stairs to first floor
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53368186.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1IP1000383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.