3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Mill Street, Manchester, M4
Sold by Us
- Gardens front and rear with a driveway for parking
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Excellent condition through out
- Viewing is a must
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Close to the heart of the city centre
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
This is a deceptively spacious three bed family home, a rare find so close to the city centre. This is ideal for a firt time buyr, young family or as an investment with great rental potential. In brief it comprises of Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge, Dining Kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom. Externally, there are gardens to the front and rear as well as off road parking at the rear. The property lies within the expanding and highly sought after Ancoates area of Manchester. Within walking distance to the heart of the City Centre and Northern Quarter within close proximity to Piccadilly.
Door to the front, radiator and two storage cupboards.
Carpeted floors, radiator, uPVC window to the rear, fitted fire place with electric fire and door leading to the utility area.
Kitchen / Diner
Dining kitchen with a range of wall & base units, stainless steel kitchen sink & drainer, tiled splash back, freestanding oven and washing machine, radiator and uPVC window and door to the front.
Double Bedroom, carpeted floors, radiator and window to the front.
Double Bedroom, carpeted floors, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Carpeted floors, radiator and uPVC window to the rear.
Part tiled walls, vinyl floor, vanity unit, bath with electric shower, low level WC, heated towel rail and uPVC window to the front.
Front and rear gardens with off road parking to the rear.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53374212.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2lm-rk8b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.