4 bedroom detached house for saleBurnt Mill Cottage, Cautley Road, Sedbergh, Yorkshire Dales
- Most attractive detached stone and slate built house of character.
- Tastefully presented and superbly appointed throughout.
- Two reception rooms.
- Excellent kitchen/breakfast room.
- Three first floor double bedrooms.
- A well appointed family bathroom and a separate shower room.
- Attic room ideal as a fourth bedroom, games room or home office.
- Centrally heated and double glazed.
- Lovely gardens, detached garage and off-road parking.
*Yorkshire Dales National Park* A delightful detached stone built house of character offering beautifully presented three/four bedroom family accommodation with space and versatility in abundance. Detached garage, off-road parking and lovely gardens.
Attractive rural location just one mile from Sedbergh in the glorious Yorkshire Dales. Energy Rating 'F'.
From Sedbergh take the A683 Kirkby Stephen road out of the town in an easterly direction. After about three quarters of a mile the road goes over a bridge. Follow the road for about a further quarter of a mile and Burnt Mill Cottage will be found on the right-hand side.
Burnt Mill Cottage occupies a most attractive rural location with just one neighbouring property, surrounded by rolling countryside and enjoying superb views. The property is located within the Yorkshire Dales National Park close to the majestic Howgill Fells where opportunities for walking and exploring abound.
The property is conveniently placed for access into the historic town of Sedbergh, renowned for its bookshops and private school. The town offers a good range of shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure and cultural amenities. There are respectable primary and secondary schools, churches and a regular market. Also nearby are Cautley, Dent, Kirkby Stephen and Ravenstonedale. Junction 37 of the M6 motorway is about 7 miles to the west.
A chipped slate driveway, secured by rather handsome wrought iron gates, leads to the garage and provides additional off-road car parking.
Pleasant, stone walled and fenced garden to the rear comprising a lawn, wide herbaceous borders, shrubs and fruit trees. Paved patio terrace. Vegetable plot. Modern oil storage tank. Wood store/shed.
Mains electricity. Oil central heating. Shared septic tank drainage. Private water supply with newly installed filtration unit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53379522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.