2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePHILIP GROVE, CLEETHORPES
- Delightful semi-detached in Cleethorpes
- Only a short walk to Cleethorpes seafront and amenities
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with a multi fuel log burner
- Kitchen dining area with a belfast sink
- Rear garden with two patio areas enjoying the sun
- Ample off-road parking to the front of the property
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
- ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
Here is a delightful two bedroom semi-detached bungalow set within the heart of Cleethorpes, and only a short walk from the seafront and the areas many amenities. The bungalow itself offers gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and would make an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers. The property currently comprises of two good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom, spacious lounge with multi-fuel log burner, kitchen dining area with belfast sink and views of the rear garden also offering ample off-road parking for up to five vehicles. This is a lovely property and is definitely worth a viewing! NO FORWARD CHAIN!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53380933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 954652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.