2 bedroom property for saleMarket Square, Toddington
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb investment opportunity
- FREEHOLD SHOP & GORGEOUS APARTMENT ABOVE
- Very prominent position right on the village green in sought after Toddington
- Shop has been trading succesfully as a hair salon for the past 10 years
- Apartment: living room, dining room, large kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom
- Apartment income in the region of £850pcm
- Well presented throughout
- Vacant possession from end of April 2018
This FREEHOLD shop and large apartment over enjoys a very prominent position right on the village greens in the highly sought after village of Toddington.The spacious shop is approximately 68 m2 and has traded successfully as a hair salon for the past ??? years, prior to that the usage has been a bank, fishing shop, bridal designers and a flooring company. There will be vacant possession by the end of April 2018.Above is the large apartment that offers well presented accommodation comprising of a private entrance hall, dining room, living room, good sized kitchen/breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. The rental income for this size of apartment would be in the region of £850pcm.This is a superb opportunity for an investor or a business owner. Call the team at Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book your appointment to view.
The apartment is accessed from the side of the building and has a door with entrycom leading into the private entrance hall with staircase rising up to the accommodation. Dining Room: 12'1" x 11'9" Living Room: 12'8" x 12'0" Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'5" x 8'8" Bedroom One: 12'5" x 12'0" Bedroom Two: 11'10" x 11'7" Bathroom: 10'1" x 6'0"
There is a double bay frontage with the the main salon space offering a large, well lit area. To the rear is a lobby and cloakroom plus a kitchen. The approximate area is 68 m2.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8618836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Local Agent Network, Central Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.