3 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Lane, Eastham
- A Charming Three Bedroom Cottage
- Lounge with Open Access into the Dining Room
- Country Cottage-Style Kitchen
- Close to Eastham Ferry, Country Park & Golf Club
- Bus Routes & Motorway Links to Chester, Liverpool & North Wales
- Local Eateries & Amenities Within Walking Distance
BOASTING CHARACTER AND CHARM WITH NO ONGOING CHAIN! Sitting in an unadopted road off Stanley Lane, this charming three bedroom cottage offers a home not to be missed. Ideal for a professional couple or those simply yearning some character, upon entering you are welcomed with that typical cosy-cottage feel. To the ground floor the property in brief benefits from Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom. To the first floor can then be found three Bedrooms. The rear garden benefits from an easy-maintenance garden with decked area and a raised lawn, which can be accessed from the side of the property. Within walking distance you can find the wonderful Eastham Country Park, with its views across the River Mersey, Eastham Ferry and Eastham Lodge Golf Club. Within close proximity to local bus routes, The Croft Retail Park and the M53 junction to Liverpool, Chester and North Wales. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Via a UPVC front entrance door with glazed panes leading into:
Tiled flooring. Door leading into:
14' 0'' x 11' 11'' (4.26m x 3.63m)
double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Feature ornamental fireplace. TV point. Door leading into Kitchen. Open access leading through to:
12' 2'' x 7' 3'' (3.71m x 2.21m)
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Feature ceiling beams. Radiator. Door leading into:
Velux window. Comprising a three-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer tap, mains shower over and shower screen. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring. Radiator.
14' 1'' x 7' 10'' (4.29m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Comprising a range of wall, drawer and base units with roll top work surfaces over and under-unit lighting. Single drainer with mixer tap. Tiling to splashback areas. Benefitting from an integrated oven and grill with four ring gas hob above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor. stable-style door to rear elevation.
Stairs rising to the first floor. Doors giving access to all Bedrooms.
14' 2'' x 11' 11'' (4.31m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Loft access.
14' 3'' x 5' 1'' (4.34m x 1.55m)
double glazed window to rear elevation. Airing cupboard. Wall-mounted boiler.
11' 6'' x 7' 3'' (3.50m x 2.21m)
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
The front of the property benefits from garden pathway leading to front entrance door, and easy-maintenance paved and pebbled areas. Gated access from the side to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property there is an easy-maintenance garden with decked area and raised lawn area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53381673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8474750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.