2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrookside Meadows, Ashbourne
- Modern Mid Town House
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Rear Garden, Off Road Parking
- 50% Shared Ownership
This modern mid town house is being offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis and offers an excellent opportunity for those looking to get on to the housing ladder. The property benefits from lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, off road parking and enclosed garden.
Occupying a cul-de-sac location this modern mid town is being offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership and would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer. The property offers bright and neutral decor throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen and guest cloakroom. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing for two vehicles. To the rear there is an artificial lawned garden and paved patio seating area.
Brookside Meadows is ideally placed within easy access of the wide range of shops, restaurants, wine bars and amenities that Ashbourne has to offer and bus routes and schools are close by.
Entrance door to front, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 7" x 15' ( 3.23m x 4.57m )
UPVC window to front, useful under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 10' 2" x 14' ( 3.10m x 4.27m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel electric hob and extractor hood over, useful appliance space, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, UPVC window to rear and UPVC French doors leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and obscure UPVC window to side.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, useful attic access and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 14' ( 3.71m x 4.27m )
UPVC window to front, useful over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 14' 1" ( 2.87m x 4.29m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower and splash screen, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, complementary tiling to wall and floor, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing for two vehicles. To the rear there is an artificial lawned garden, paved patio seating area and slate borders enclosed by timber fencing. A gate provides access to the shared passageway further to the rear.
The property is available to be purchased at 100%. Please contact a member of the team to discuss this further.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53382375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.