6 bedroom detached house for saleSandalwood Smithy Close Clarencefield, Clarencefield, Dumfries, DG1
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Architect Design
- Six Double Bedrooms
- EPC = D
- Three Public Rooms
- Wonderful Private Plot
- Landscaped Gardens Around
- Integral Garage
- Popular Village Location
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
* Stunning Spacious Detached Family Home
* Wonderful Private Plot
* Flexible Accommodation Throughout
* Six Double Bedrooms / Three Public Rooms
Offered to the market is this wonderful detached family home that has been tastefully finished throughout. The generous accommodation on the ground floor comprises: entrance hall linking to large living/dining room, kitchen with separate breakfast room, conservatory, utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom WC. On the first floor there are three further bedrooms, two of which have en-suites. Externally there are private gardens around with open woodland to the rear whilst to the front there is parking and garage access. This home would be an ideal opportunity for a family and must be viewed to allow full appreciation. EPC Rating = Band D.
Clarencefield is positioned between Dumfries and Annan, on the 'low' road, approximately seven miles from each. A small peaceful village within a farming community, of historical interest with Comlongan Castle, the Ruthwell Cross and the Brough Well close by. The Village offers small Primary School, Local Public House, Tennis Court, Bowling Green and Post Office. All other amenities can be found in Annan and Dumfries.
This delightful home has been completed to a very high standard throughout and offers generous accommodation over two levels. Set on a private landscaped plot, this family home is an opportunity not to be missed. Internal viewing is strongly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53390533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528464163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.