2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFourth Avenue, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 3BU
- Two bedroom semi detached family home
- Shared driveway and parking for one car
- One mile from Leagrave mainline station
- Close to junction 11a of M1 motorway
- Local shops and amenities nearby
- Good school catchments
- Double glazed and gas central heating
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* EXTENDED two bedroom family home with the added benefit of a dressing room off the second bedroom. Ideally located for commuters as LEAGRAVE MAINLINE STATION is just under a mile away.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this extended two bedroom semi detached property in the sought after Sundon Park area of Luton. The property is ideally located for commuters as Leagrave mainline station is just under a mile away offering direct routes to and from London. There are an array of shops, bus routes, supermarkets and other amenities all nearby as well as having easy access to the new motorway junction 11A.
Briefly the property comprises of an entrance hall, large lounge/diner with built in storage and kitchen with space for appliances. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and two bedrooms and the added benefit of a dressing room. Externally there is a garage, shared driveway and parking for one car and an enclosed rear garden.
Other notable features are double glazing and gas central heating.
Council tax band B. EPC rating E.
22' 10'' x 13' 2'' (6.96m x 4.03m)
9' 1'' x 7' 1'' (2.77m x 2.17m)
13' 1'' x 12' 11'' (3.99m x 3.94m)
9' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.81m x 2.21m)
7' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.3m x 2.14m)
5' 10'' x 5' 7'' (1.8m x 1.71m)
Shared Driveway and Garage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 436209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.