4 bedroom detached house for saleHolloway, Repton, Derby, DE65
Offers in Excess of
- Modern Executive Detached
- Gernerous Accommodation
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- Dual Aspect Lounge With Patio Doors
- Dining Room & Cloakroom
- Master Suite With Shower Room
- Three Additional Bedrooms
- Corner Plot With Rear Drive & Garage
A double fronted family detached home situated in the heart of Repton offering high standard modern accommodation throughout. The home is less than 2 years old and built by Miller Homes. The high standard of accommodation briefly comprises, reception hallway, dining room, dual aspect lounge with patio doors, cloakroom, open plan dining kitchen with built in appliances and patio doors to garden. The first floor landing leads onto four bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom. Outside the gardens are turfed with front garden set behind railings, driveway to the rear elevation leading to a detached garage and an extensive rear garden. Repton Primary School is a few minutes walk, with a choice of either John Port Secondary School Etwall or the Popular Private Repton High School. The local village has many amenities with various shops and public houses. The home is within a commutable distance of the A38 & A50 linking many national road networks. An internal viewing is strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53392182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9739170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.