3 bedroom terraced house for saleGilbey Road, London, SW17
- Architect designed house with open plan floor space of over 1700 sqft
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with high quality integrated appliances
- Maple wood flooring throughout
- Interior designed master suite
- Wood burning stove
- Mezzanine Bedroom
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this architect designed terraced house in the heart of Tooting Broadway.
The property is presented in good decorative order projecting a wonderful sense of space and natural light. The house has maple wood flooring throughout, cast iron Victorian radiators and is fully double glazed.
The ground floor consists of a bespoke kitchen with high quality integrated appliances including a professional range cooker. There are steps down to the open plan dining room, with double doors leading to the substantial reception room with feature wood burning stove. There are full width sliding doors to the paved garden.
There is a guest WC on the ground floor.
The first floor provides 2 very large double sized bedrooms, one of which is a mezzanine overlooking the rear of the ground floor. There is also a family bathroom.
The second floor is comprised of an interior-designed master suite with built in storage and en-suite bathroom incorporating full bath and shower cubicle. There is also an access point to the attic for extra storage.
Whilst the house is of significant size (c.1700 sqft), there is substantial scope for additional space in the form of a side return and rear extension (STPP).
The house is perfectly situated for commuting into the city with a short walking distance to Tooting Broadway Station (Northern Line) as well as the bars and restaurants of Tooting High Street and its well known markets.
The layout of the house has been dramatically altered from its original 5 bedroom state and therefore internal viewing is essential. Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further details. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53392242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z7-vwn3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.