3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSutherland Drive, Eastham
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Extremely popular area
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & Off road parking
*NO ONWARD CHAIN* This three bedroom semi detached detached home offers great potential for improvement and is located in a popular residential area. Highlights include driveway parking, garage, re-fitted shower room, conservatory and an attractive garden.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a three bedroom home in a popular residential area that requires some cosmetic improvements. The accommodation is warmed by gas central heating and has double glazed windows. The ground floor offers a hall, open plan living room with dining area, kitchen and conservatory whilst three bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room room complete the interior upstairs. Driveway parking leads to the garage and lawn gardens are found to the front and rear of the house. Whilst some improvements could be considered the property is priced to sell and offered with No Onward chain.
The property is situated within half a mile of Eastham Rake railway station whilst motorway access is gained at Junction 5 of the M53, again only a few miles away. Schools are well represented in the area with a number of Primary Schools and South Wirral High School all approached within a mile.
The Croft Retail Park provides shopping and leisure facilities in Bromborough and both Chester and Liverpool are approached in less than 15 miles.
With double glazed entrance door to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 6" x 12' ( 6.86m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, TV connection point and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 4" into recess x 7' 11" ( 3.76m into recess x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, single glazed side windows looking through to the lounge, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, tiled work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, telephone connection point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for an under-counter fridge/freezer, breakfast bar and storage cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
With half brick and half UPVC construction, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, lighting and doors leading to the outside patio.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and ladder access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 8' 10" plus bay ( 4.39m x 2.69m plus bay )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" plus wardrobe x 7' 8" ( 3.61m plus wardrobe x 2.34m )
Overlooking the garden with double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, TV connection point, telephone connection point and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, walk-in shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, part tiling and towel rail.
With off-road parking, hedged borders and lawned area.
With pathway leading to the rear of the garden, patio seating area, space for a greenhouse, fenced boundary, shrubbery and lawned area.
Used as a workshop with single up and over door, lighting and access to electricity.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53396115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO104156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.