5 bedroom detached house for saleKelsey Way, Beckenham, Kent
- Impressive five bedroom detached
- Extremely large south facing garden
- Wonderfully spacious accommodation
- Scope to provide two storey annexe
- Fitted kitchen open to dining room
- Three well appointed bathrooms
- Large garage and ample parking
- Easy access to central Beckenham
Impressive detached house with extended accommodation including five double bedrooms, providing ample space for a large family or possible scope for annexe with second staircase. The size of the house is matched by the exceptional plot with superb rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect. The property is neatly maintained and well planned with attention to detail including towel rails plumbed to the hot water, double glazing, three bathrooms and large garage with easy access to garden. Photovoltaic solar panels have been installed to the rear along with solar panels for hot water. Bi-folding doors give access to the garden from the sitting room and dining room.
Kelsey Way is one of the prime residential roads in Beckenham due to its proximity to Kelsey Park and central Beckenham. There is road access to the M25 with motorway routes to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports and from Beckenham Junction there are trains to Victoria and at peak times The City as well trams to Croydon and Wimbledon, linking to train services to Gatwick. From Eden Park, Clockhouse and New Beckenham there are trains to London Bridge with DLR connection at Lewisham. There are several first class golf courses in the area including Langley Park Golf Club and Park Langley Tennis Club is highly regarded.
Property ref: 121_752_3339358
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53396733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3339358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.