3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCity Way, Rochester, ME1
- 1930'S 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION AND IMPROVEMENT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, DOUBLE GLAZED
- APPROXIMATELY 80' REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE VIA REAR ACCESS ROAD
- NO FORWARD CHAIN, EPC AWAITED
This 1930'S 3 bedroom semi detached house offers fantastic potential, although it requires modernisation and improvement it will make a superb family home. The property is situated in a sought after location within walking distance of the Historic town centre of Rochester attractive High Street providing a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and amenities, Norman Castle and Cathedral. There are local schools and recreational facilities close by, the new Rochester station is easily accessible providing high speed links to London. Energy rating awaited.
4.22m x 3.30m (13' 10" x 10' 10") Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes to one wall.
3.59m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3") Double glazed window to rear, built in storage cupboard.
2.42m x 1.96m (7' 11" x 6' 5") Double glazed oriel window to front,
Double glazed window to rear, grey coloured suite comprising, panelled bath, electric shower unit over (not tested) pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to walls.
Approximately 80' in depth, mainly laid to lawn, garage to rear, restricted access to cellar.
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard.
4.15m x 3.66m (13' 7" x 12' 0") Double glazed bay window to front, fitted gas fire with tiled surround (not tested).
3.62m x 3.41m (11' 11" x 11' 2") Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, fitted gas fire with tiled surround (not tested)
2.37m x 1.79m (7' 9" x 5' 10") Double glazed window to rear, single drainer sink unit, opening to rear lobby
Built in storage cupboard, double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space
4.39m x 2.22m (14' 5" x 7' 3") Single door.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Double glazed double doors to front, door to:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53403540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10108645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.