3 bedroom property for saleVillage Road, Bromham, MK43
- Charming thatched three bedroom cottage
- Sitting room with vaulted ceiling
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Snug with cast iron electric stove
- 19'5" x 14'5" refitted kitchen/diner
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Gas radiator heating
- 78' x 70' approx secluded side and front gardens
- Detached work shop with power and light
- Rear courtyard
Situated within the village conservation area and opposite Bromham Park the property sits on a generous and secluded plot with well tended gardens, a driveway providing off road parking and a detached work shop.
Internally the property offers interesting and versatile accommodation with three separate reception rooms, a conservatory, a beautifully refitted kitchen/diner with a central island, granite worktops and a cast iron gas fire stove, a ground floor refitted bathroom, two staircases leading to the three first floor double bedrooms and a 'Jack-n-Jill' shower room.
Nearby there are numerous countryside walks and recreational facilities and within Bromham there is a primary school, a selection of shops, two churches, two public houses and further amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53405049.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5923-t-684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Brightwell, Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.