4 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Acorns, Callingwood, DE13
- Detached Barn Conversion
- Stunning Open Plan Interiors
- 6 Year Professional Person Certificate Warranty
- High Specification Finish with Option to Tailor Kitchen, Bathrooms & Finish
- Open Plan Dining & Living Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge with Bifold Doors
- Four Superb Double Bedrooms
- Master En Suite & Luxury Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Planning Permission for Double Garage
- Generous Gardens & Idyllic Rural Position
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a DETACHED BARN CONVERSION designed by a highly regarded local architect and converted by reputable local builders to create a LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM HOME. The Acorns benefits from a generous garden plot, a stunning countryside setting and presents the potential to personalise the finish to suit. Showcasing a wealth of character throughout, the convenient single storey accommodation boasts a contemporary new build feel complemented by character arched windows, ancient beams and exposed brickwork in keeping with a traditional barn conversion.
Currently, the builder is offering the option to tailor the interior specification to any prompt purchasers, subject to budget. For a limited time there will be the possibility to choose the kitchen (worktops, cupboard finish, appliances and layout) bathroom suites and tiles and final finishes including flooring, internal doors and the exterior landscaping. The builder is also offering a 6 Year Professional Person Certificate as standard. The Acorns benefits from Residence 9 bespoke windows, aluminium bifold doors, Cat 6 cabling, mains gas under floor heating throughout and a pressurised hot water system.
The interiors briefly comprise a stunning lounge, open plan dining and living kitchen, utility and four double bedrooms, serviced by master en suite and luxury family bathroom, both having walk in showers. Outside, there is parking for eight to ten vehicles, with planning permission in place for a large detached garage with the option for rooms above or below. The generous gardens benefit from a beautiful outlook over the surrounding Staffordshire countryside.
Callingwood is a rural hamlet positioned just outside Needwood formed by a collection of character bespoke properties. The area enjoys an idyllic countryside feel with the added convenience of being a short drive from the market town of Burton on Trent and local villages including Tutbury, Anslow, Rangemore and Abbots Bromley, all offering an array of convenience and leisure amenities. St Georges Park is within a mile and offers a members-only gym, Spa and Hilton Hotel. The Acorns is within close reach of commuter routes including A38, A511, A515 and A50, leading to commercial cities and towns including Derby, Ashbourne, Nottingham and Birmingham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53405751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27700600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.