3 bedroom flat for saleThe Old School House, 113 Beresford Road, Oxton, CH43
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- Highly-Sought After Area of Oxton
- No Onward Chain Delay
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Superb Victorian Conversion
Early inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate what this superb three bedroom, three bathroom duplex penthouse apartment has to offer, The Old Schoolhouse is an elegant Victorian property which combines the traditional aspects of a period residence with stylish and innovative interiors to create an elegant selection of contemporary apartments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53405880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNN027016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.