1 bedroom flat for saleOldfield Place, Dartford, Kent, DA1
Gordon & Co. New Homes team proudly present this fantastic one bedroom apartment with generously sized terrace overlooking river and includes furniture pack, all set within the desirable Langley Square.
Dartford’s prime waterside address offers a selection of outstanding 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments at Langley Square.
• Located opposite Dartford Train Station with direct links to London Bridge, London Charing Cross, London Victoria and St Pancras in just over 40 minutes. In addition to the transport currently on offer, Crossrail is expanding in the South East and London, with current developments due for
completion by 2018. These developments will significantly reduce current travel times to the City.
• The garden village of Langley Square will provide a mix of 340 apartments and a new local high
street with prime retail and commercial space.
• Dartford town is undergoing a £94 million pound regeneration project, enhancing the town centre
and local leisure facilities.
• Perfectly located for shopping with the modern Bluewater shopping centre just minutes from your
door, one of Europe’s largest shopping centres. In addition, London’s retail district including the
famous Oxford Street, Regent Street & Savile Row can be reached within an hour.
• Langley Square offers highly specified stunning living accommodation. Each apartment benefits
from a large array of high specification choices from designer kitchen units and worktops, to
carpets, flooring, internal doors and tiles, enabling you to create a bespoke home to suit your
individual tastes and style.
• Balcony or terrace living space to majority of apartments.
• Allocated parking for two and three bedroom apartments.
• Audio entry phone system to all properties.
• Langley Square is an enviable address in one of London’s fi nest Home Counties, Kent. With the
superior quality synonymous with Weston Homes, Langley Square offers homes of individuality,
character and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW180045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.