2 bedroom character property for saleTownhead, Eyam, Hope Valley
- No upward chain
- Ideal main home
- Currently run as successful holiday cottage
- Close to an excellent range of local shops & amenities
- Within highly regarded school catchment
A charming, generously proportioned, two double bedroom stone built character cottage retaining original period features including two open fireplaces and stripped wooden flooring. The property is situated in the historic village of Eyam close to local shops, cafes, post office and country inns.
A charming, generously proportioned, two double bedroom stone built character cottage retaining original period features including two open fireplaces and stripped wooden flooring. The property is situated in the historic village of Eyam close to local shops, cafes, post office, country inns and local primary school within excellent school catchment. The property is currently run as a successful holiday cottage and the furniture is available by separate negotiation. Take a look at the vendor's website for more details - holiday lettings/rentals/Eyam.
A glazed entrance door opens into the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" maximum into chimney recess x 13' 2" ( 4.62m maximum into chimney recess x 4.01m )
A generous dining kitchen with feature gritstone fireplace with raised stone hearth and open fire grate, exposed beam, pine units with display shelving and storage drawers and Belfast sink set in granite work surface. There is a five ring gas Lacanche range, space for dishwasher and fridge. With front and rear aspect windows, radiator, stone flagged flooring and built in storage cupboard set within the chimney recess.
Utility Room / Wc
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator and front and side aspect windows.
Sitting Room 14' 4" maximum into chimney recess x 13' 4" ( 4.37m maximum into chimney recess x 4.06m )
(measurements include the staircase)
A charming reception room with stone flagged floor, gritstone fireplace housing an open fire grate and double glazed front aspect window with seat beneath. With television point, exposed beams, radiator, further front and side aspect windows and a staircase leads to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
With stripped plank flooring, access hatch to loft space and door leading to the rear seating terrace.
Bedroom 13' 8" maximum into recess x 9' 10" ( 4.17m maximum into recess x 3.00m )
A double bedroom with front and side aspect windows, stripped plank flooring, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 14' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.50m x 2.54m )
A double bedroom with front aspect sash window, stripped plank flooring and radiator.
Comprising shower bath with curved screen and overhead shower, wash hand basin set on granite work top with tiled splashback and low flush WC. With stripped plank flooring and ladder style heated towel rail.
With easily managed enclosed front garden with stone boundary walling and timber gate. To the rear of the property is a decked seating terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53408580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.