2 bedroom flat for saleBellevue, Clifton, Bristol
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Flat
- 18ft Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Delightful Communal Gardens
- Convenient Location
- Must be Viewed Internally
- Call Now To View
Just moments from Clifton Village, The Triangle and the Harbourside, this well presented perio property forms part of this charming Grade II Listed home. With high ceilings and large sash windows, light and airy accommodation is found throughout and boasts a stunning open plan living room / kitchen.
Forming part of this charming, Grade II Listed period building, is this spacious first floor flat located in Clifton and just moments from Clifton Village, The Triangle and the Harbourside. This wonderful home enjoys light and airy accommodation throughout with high ceilings and large sash windows. The property comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living room / kitchen with open fire and a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally the property benefits from delightful and well maintained communal gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Secure communal entrance. Stairs rising to all floors.
Door to side. Phone entry system. Inset ceiling spotlights. Loft access point. Open access to open plan living room / kitchen. Doors to bedroom one and bathroom.
Living Room / Kitchen 18' 3" max x 13' 11" ( 5.56m max x 4.24m )
Two sash windows to the rear aspect. Feature open working fireplace. Ceiling cornice. Wall mounted electric heater. Utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Door to bedroom two.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurface. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface. Built-in electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge / freezer. Integrated wine cooler.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into alcove x 12' 3" into window ( 4.22m into alcove x 3.73m into window )
Sash window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace. Wall mounted electric heater. Ceiling cornice. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 14' x 8' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.49m )
Sash window to the rear aspect. Wall mounted electric heater. Ceiling cornice. Walk-in wardrobe.
Modern suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Tiled splashbacks. Polished tiled flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
To the front and rear are extensive delightful communal gardens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53411115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.