3 bedroom detached house for saleFern Grove, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Immaculately presented and modern stylish decor throughout.
- TWO separate reception rooms. The 2nd being well OVER 16' x 11'.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Spacious and simply STUNNING contemporary shower room.
- THREE bedrooms.
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- Gardens front & rear.
- Potential off street parking to the rear.
This DETACHED house is not only rare in its location, it is a beautiful example, immaculately presented with a modern decorative theme throughout.
A MUST for internal viewing.
From our Blackpool office travel south along Whitegate Drive. After passing through the first set of traffic lights take the ninth turning on your right into Westmorland Avenue, Fern Grove is then the 4th turning on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53413291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.