4 bedroom detached house for saleLoddiswell, Kingsbridge
- Each Property has a 10 year CRL Warranty
- Built to modern building regulations & incorporating high insulation levels
- Bespoke Robert Charles kitchens with Neff appliances
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms
- Air source heat pump and underfloor heating
- Block paved driveways and double garages
- Five minutes walk to the village centre
- Peaceful edge of village location
- Available for reservation now
- Subject to change and for guideline purposes only
DESCRIPTION A spacious detached, two storey characterful house with reception hall, living room, stunning bespoke kitchen/dining room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, cloakroom, utility room and plant room. Outside, a block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads to the attached double garage with courtesy door leading to the reception hall and outside. Surrounding gardens which enjoy a southerly aspect to the rear.
LOCATION Redwood Drive occupies a peaceful location on the edge of characterful Loddiswell with some open countryside views over the surrounding farmland.
Loddiswell village, located within 4 miles of the bustling estuary town of Kingsbridge,
dates back to Roman times and is well served with 14th Century Church, Primary School, Post Office, mini supermarket and Public House-The Loddiswell Inn.
This South Hams location, much of which is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and stretches from the edge of Dartmoor to the South Devon coast, also offers easy access to stunning sandy beaches at Bantham (6 miles), Thurlstone/ South Milton (6.5 Miles) and within 5 miles of the stunning South West Coast Path.
Local, reputable secondary schools are also close by including Kingsbridge Community College
DISTANCES BY ROAD (all distances approximate)
Exeter 36 miles
Plymouth 23 miles
Kingsbridge 4 miles
Salcombe 10 miles
Dartmouth 15 miles
London 207 miles
DISTANCES BY TRAIN (nearest stations Totnes 13 miles,
Ivybridge 12 miles)
To Exeter 35 minutes (from Totnes)
To Plymouth 14 minutes (from Ivybridge)
To London Paddington
2 hours 52 minutes (from Totnes)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034011839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.