4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownfield Close, Liverpool, Merseyside, L12
- Luxury Semi Detached Property
- High Specifiaction & Standard of Finish
- Family Room & Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Space
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms- Two with En Suite facilities
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Double Glazed Windows
- Under Floor Heating & Gas Central Heating System
- Gardens to the Rear
- Off road parking
LAST ONE REMAINING!!!!Sutton Kersh are delighted to bring to market an exclusive new development located off Central Drive in the much sought after Sandfield Park. The Luxury collection comprises a range of 4 Bed semi Detached Houses and 5 Bed detached houses. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate the size and high quality finish of these properties.
Please call Sutton Kersh West Derby for more information and to arrange a viewing. 0151 256 7837.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53417238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDB180004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, West Derby & Central Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.