3 bedroom terraced house for saleShaftesbury Avenue, SHIPLEY
- Guide price £90,000 - £110,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- beautifully presented & deceptively spacious
- Ideal first time buyers home
- Full of character and charm
Three bedroom mid terrace property which is beautifully presented throughout and deceptively spacious. This is an ideal first time buyers home full of character and charm and it is ideally located for commuting. Guide price £90,000 - £110,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom mid terrace property which is beautifully presented throughout and deceptively spacious. This is an ideal first time buyers home full of character and charm and it is ideally located for commuting. Briefly comprising of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, house bathroom and separate WC. To the second floor there is a further bedroom. Guide price £90,000 - £110,000
Entering the property to the front via a UPVC stable door into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.45m max x 4.17m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, central heating radiator, fire place, stripped timber flooring and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 7' 5" max ( 4.19m max x 2.26m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob, part tiled splash backs, tiled floor and central heating radiator. Window to the rear which is timber double glazed, stairs leading to the basement and a stable door leading to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the lounge and continuing to the second floor with a window to the rear which is timber single glazed.
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 2" max into fitted wardrobes ( 3.66m max x 3.10m max into fitted wardrobes )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 6' 11" plus recess ( 3.58m x 2.11m plus recess )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. There is also tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine if required and a window to the rear which is timber double glazed.
There is a low flush WC, tiled floor and a window to the rear which is timber double glazed.
Second Floor Landing
There is a useful storage area.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.52m max x 4.34m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and recessed storage area.
To the front of the property there is a small yard to the front. To the rear there is an enclosed rear yard with street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53424159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.