4 bedroom detached house for salePemberton Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully presented family home
- Impressive kitchen/dining/family room
- Conveniently located for the High Street
- Within easy reach of cafes and restaurants by the river
- Off-street parking
- EPC Rating = B
Modern family home with impressive kitchen/dining/family room and ideally located for local amenities.
This fantastic family home is situated in one of East Molesey’s most popular and convenient roads, providing easy access to the local shops and amenities. The Bridge Road area of East Molesey (also known locally as Hampton Court Village) is close by; a traditional style British village with a range of independent shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants. A more comprehensive selection of shops can be found in Kingston upon Thames with its wide range of high street names and department stores.
Elmbridge Borough is popular with families as it has some of the finest state and independent schools in the country.
Transport links into Central London are provided at Hampton Court Station (about 0.8 miles) with regular and direct trains into London Waterloo from 32 minutes. The A3 is a short driving distance away giving access to central London, the M25, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
This modern family home built in 2015 by Langham Homes provides spacious accommodation with high spec features, high ceilings and luxurious fittings throughout. You are welcomed in to the hallway where you will find a cloakroom and two useful cloaks cupboards. The living room is situated to the front of the house and the impressive kitchen/dining/family room is located to the rear boasting large bi-fold doors which open directly onto the garden. The kitchen has a range of stylish units, silestone worktops and integrated appliances making it a perfect space for entertaining and family living.
On the first floor you will find the master bedroom with a range of built in cupboards and luxurious en suite bathroom. Bedroom two also benefits from built in cupboards and an en suite. There are 2 further bedrooms on this floor and a family bathroom.
Externally to the rear, the garden is secure and mainly laid to lawn with a terraced area. At the front there is off- street parking for cars.
Square Footage: 1,544 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53425086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS170148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.