2 bedroom apartment for sale20 Oxon Hall, Holyhead Road, Bicton, Shrewsbury, SY3 8BW
- Attractive first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Large living room and kitchen
- Communal gardens and grounds
- Leasehold with a share of the freehold
- Garage with storage over and parking area.
***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** This attractive two bedroom, first floor apartment, is located in this upmarket conversion of quality apartments, enjoying the benefit of electric central heating and double glazing, with dual aspect views over the courtyard and landscaped grounds. The property also has the benefit of a garage with storage over and parking area.
The apartment is ideally located on the outskirts of the town centre, close to local amenities and the Shrewsbury by-pass with M54 link to the West Midlands.
An attractive, two bedroom, first floor apartment.
Inside The Property -
Entrance Hall - Access to loft.
Spacious Lounge / Dining Room - 3.71m x 5.98m (12'2" x 19'7") - Ornamental fire surround, incorporating electric coal effect fire
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.78m (10'0" x 9'1") - Range of units incorporating stainless steel sink unit
Matching eye level wall cupboards
Bedroom 1 - 3.71m x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9") - Built in double wardrobe having mirrored sliding doors
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.67m (10'0" x 8'9") - Built in airing cupboard.
Bathroom - White suite comprising;
Panelled bath with fitted electric shower
Pedestal wash hand basin, wc
Tiled floor and splash areas
Outside The Property -
The property enjoys the use of extensive, beautifully landscaped communal gardens and grounds.
There is a large GARAGE with storage loft over, adjoining the car parking area, together with additional parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53426727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27704146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.