2 bedroom house for salePemberton Place, London, E8
- Beautifully Appointed in this Locally Listed Cul-De-Sac
- Bathed in Natural Light with Sash Windows
- Abundance of Bespoke Charm and Modern Designs
- Glorious Victorian Fireplace
- Exposed Parquet Flooring
- Mature Secluded Garden
- Excellent Choice of Outstanding Primary and Secondary Schools
This truly glorious Victorian house offers accommodation beautifully arranged over two storeys, enviably appointed in this peaceful cul-de-sac. Retaining a plethora of charming classic features and bespoke modern designs. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a delightful dual aspect living/entertaining space, a bright fitted kitchen with direct access to an exceptionally wide, secluded tranquil garden. Two striking double bedrooms and a chic family bathroom. Peacefully located for the leafy green open-spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park, and amenities in Well Street, Broadway Market and Mare Street with a host of transport links offering swift access into the City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53432463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC150454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.