2 bedroom flat for saleIsabella Court, Elspeth Road, Battersea, London
- Sought after and convenient location
- Presented in excellent condition
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms and further WC
- Quiet gated development with landscaped gardens
- Close to open spaces of Clapham Common
A spacious light-filled apartment set within a quiet, private development on the doorstep of Clapham Common and moments from Battersea Rise with its cafes, restaurants and bars. The property benefits from excellent transport links with Clapham Junction station nearby.
There are two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms decorated to an excellent standard with Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites. The open-plan kitchen reception is especially bright and airy and overlooks the landscaped garden and courtyard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53432739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS180082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.