3 bedroom terraced house for saleHill View, Bristol, BS8
- Centrally located, in Clifton
- Beautifully presented
- Period Features
- Good sized bedrooms
- Naturally bright dining area
- Cosy lounge
- Wood burning stove
- Within catchment areas for 'Outstanding' and 'Good' primary schools
- Tranquil community setting
- Low maintenance private garden
This beautifully presented Victorian mid-terrace family home is situated in a sought after, quiet cul-de-sac in Clifton. It is to be sold with no onward chain. The property is ideally located a short walk from Clifton Village, the Clifton Triangle, and the Harbourside. Set over two floors, this bright and spacious home has been thoughtfully renovated to allow flexible use.
It features 2 double bedrooms with Victorian fireplaces, a study/3rd bedroom with bay window and modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and walk-in shower. The generous lounge with wood burner leads into a light and airy open plan kitchen dining room. Outside there is a split-level courtyard garden that catches the afternoon sun.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53435751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k22-aje7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.