3 bedroom terraced house for saleQuarr Road, Carshalton, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Ideal first time purchase
- Driveway for up to 2 cars
- Stunning rear garden
- 0.8 of a mile to Mitcham Junction Station
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Moving should be exciting affair and we want to keep it that way, if you’re looking for a home to settle in for a long time this will get your heart racing. First time buyers, families and even those looking to downsize could live comfortably here.
The front garden has been altered into a driveway which in such a residential area comes in very handy. Whilst plenty of parking is available on the road it’s always a pleasure to have your very own private space, especially when it comes to unloading the weekly shop. The property retains its original layout meaning there's opportunity to build and knock walls through (subject to the relevant permissions). Many owners in the local area have improved the square footage of their properties with fabulous extensions. The lounge area is currently the heart of the home which provides a wonderful place for you and the family to relax in. If cooking is something you’ve always enjoyed the updated kitchen is a superb space to create some tasty dishes.
The spacious bedrooms upstairs are a considerable size. Traditionally the youngest member of the family is stuck with the ‘box’ room but I think it is safe to say they won't be disappointed here. The family bathroom is on the ground floor with a separate toilet, so when it’s the morning rush, the family will be ready in no time at all. At the end of the day if there's anyone having a relaxing soak in the bath then they won’t be disturbed. For the green fingered there is a wonderful sized garden to potter about in or ‘grow your own’.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 9'2 (2.87m x 2.80m)
- Lounge Area: 15'11 x 11'0 (4.85m x 3.36m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 9'10 (3.97m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 8'5 (3.30m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 7'2 (2.36m x 2.19m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53437287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22114911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.