3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAllen Road, Coningsby
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Modern Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Private Garden
- Spacious Accommodation
Surprisingly spacious and incredibly well presented family home, OFF ROAD PARKING, fully enclosed rear garden, located in popular village - call now to view!
Located in the popular village of CONINGSBY, with a large variety of amenities in the village centre, as well as the Barnes Wallis Academy School in neighbouring village of Tattershall.
The property its self is located on a quiet road with OFF ROAD PARKING via a gravelled driveway and a generous sized fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with a range of wall and base units, modern tiled splashback, integrated oven and hob. To the first floor there are THREE GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS, the master having a built in wardrobe and modern family bathroom with tasteful wall tiles and 'P' shaped bath with shower over.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed to fully appreciate everything on offer.
Being approached via a front aspect uPVC door with staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 11" max ( 5.99m x 3.63m max )
The lounge has a feature fireplace and surround, radiator, front aspect double glazed window and rear aspect uPVC patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 19' 8" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 5.99m x 3.25m into alcove )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is an integrated oven, four ring gas hob and extractor over. There is also an understairs cupboard, radiator, space for an American style fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, side aspect uPVC door, front and rear aspect double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 3.68m x 3.25m max )
The main bedroom has a built in wardrobe, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
The second bedroom has a radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Having a built in wardrobe, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. There is modern tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area, pathway leading to the front entrance door and small flower bed. There is a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
The rear garden is fully enclosed which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and gravelled area.
Agents Note One
The property benefits from solar panels that are owned by a company providing free electric to the property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Two
We are advised by the vendor that a new boiler was installed just over a year ago and serviced regularly. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53437950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.