3 bedroom detached house for saleNorthdown Way, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached house with off street parking
- Ultra modern throughout
- Recently built with new-build guarantee remaining
- Kitchen diner
- Popular residential location
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a contemporary property that you can just move into and unpack then look no further than this beautiful recently built detached family home that has been finished to a stunning standard throughout and really does need to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Inside you are greeted by a large welcoming entrance hall where you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom to keep all those coats hidden away.
The lounge is a great size and is double aspect with a window to the side and a bay to the front which lets in lots of light, all adding to the feeling of space.
The kitchen/breakfast room is ultra-modern with various integrated appliances, the vendor really has spared no expense and gone all out with beautiful tiled flooring and quartz work tops that finish the kitchen off perfectly. To the rear there are double doors leading out to the garden, which wraps around the side and front of the house, being fully enclosed it is also very private ideal to sit and relax in the summer months.
Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms, the master has a vaulted ceiling which adds to the character of this lovely family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'6 x 15'10 (5.34m x 4.83m)
- Separate Toilet: 7'10 x 2'10 (2.39m x 0.86m)
- Lounge: 15'0 x 14'3 (4.58m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 11'4 (4.35m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 8'5 (4.35m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 7'5 (2.39m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 9'9 x 6'1 (2.97m x 1.86m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53439201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.